• We are Christians, distinguishing ourselves from every other world religion by adhering to both the Nicene Creed and Apostles’ Creed. We believe in salvation through grace alone by faith alone in Christ alone.
• We are Evangelicals in agreement with the Confessional Statement of The Gospel Coalition.
• We are Missional, taking seriously Jesus’ “Great Commission” to “Go and make disciples of all nations” (Matthew 28:18-20). We are committed to living everyday life with Gospel intentionality, learning to live normal life as missionaries seeking to make, mature and multiply disciples. As a church we do not seek endless growth but are committed to reproducing like- minded churches. We believe the Gospel should impact all of life. We do not believe in isolating ourselves unnecessarily from the surrounding culture. Instead, we believe that God has given His people, in creation and in salvation, a mandate to shape the culture rather than be shaped by it.
• We are Reformed, gladly affirming the sovereignty of God, His providence over creation and election of believers apart from any merit of their own; the irresistible grace of God provided for and preceding the faith of the individual; the sufficiency of God’s grace apart from which every person is dead in sin and wholly defiled in all his/her faculties of soul and body; the efficacy of Christ’s death for all those who believe in Him by grace; the safe-guarding of all those for whom Christ died for eternal life. We are humbled by these truths and seek to communicate them in a way that glorifies God and edifies His people. We are committed to loving and welcoming attenders who remain unconvinced of these doctrines.
• We are governed by a plurality of male Elders, believing that God has established local churches to be led by a plurality (more than one) of male elders whose character is outlined in 1 Timothy 3 and Titus 1. These men, seeking the input of the congregation, are finally responsible for the spiritual oversight and governance of the church, protecting her from error and caring for her members.